The second annual Brrrrr! Winter Music Festival will showcase Toronto's vibrant music community and once again celebrate winter in Canada with a unique outdoor music and arts festival. An extra-sensory experience, Brrrrr! will feature a diverse lineup, stunning visual displays and an incendiary vibe that will keep partygoers warm from start to finish.
At first, it seems like an outlandish idea: organize an outdoor music festival... in the middle of the Toronto winter!
But outlandish is exactly the mentality needed to defy extreme weather and do winter different. More than an invitation to celebrate, Brrrrr! will offer Torontonians a chance to embrace their northern climate and take back the winter.
Brrrrr! Winter Music Festival will celebrate the winter season with a unique outdoor electronic dance event that will combine cutting edge music with next level visual art experiences.
CELEBRATE WINTER WITH
THE COOLEST THING
TO HIT TORONTO
WHEN DO DOORS OPEN?
Doors open at 4:45 and music starts at 5:00pm
WHAT KIND OF TEMPERATURES ARE NORMAL FOR FEBRUARY IN TORONTO?
For best results use your awesome dance moves to stay warm. However the average temperature for Toronto in February is between 0⁰C and -10⁰C. Dress in layers and cover up as much as possible.
HOW SHOULD I DRESS?
Brrrrr is a fun festival and we encourage you to dress in colourful snowsuits, ski outfits and fun outdoor wear. The brighter the better!
WHO IS PLAYING?
TD Echo Beach Stage
Hot Since 82
WHAT IS INCLUDED WITH THE VIP TICKETS?
- Express Festival Entry
- VIP Lounge & Bar service
- VIP Washrooms
- Heated VIP Area with Great View of Stage
CAN I DRIVE TO BRRRRR!?
Yes, there is ample parking in the Ontario Place parking lot.
IS BRRRRR! AN ALL AGES EVENT?
Brrrrr! is a 16+ event.
WILL THER E BE FOOD ONSITE?
- The Lumberjack - Bacon, Maple Syrup, Granny Smith Apple, Cheddar on White
- The Sarducci - Tomato, Red Onion, Basil, Balsamic Glaze, Mozzarella on Multigrain
- The Zesty Mordant - Doritos Chips, Jalapenos, Cheddar on White
- The OG - Classic Grilled Cheese with Cheddar + Mozzarella on White or Multigrain
- Hot Tomato Soup
- FD Reuben, smoked meat, emmenthal, Russian dressing, pickled carrot slaw, rye bread, compound butter, dill pickle
- Captain crunch fish taco, avocado, pickled red cabbage, smoked sour cream, hot sauce, scallions, tomatoes, cilantro
- Dirty fries, brisket, gravy, cheese curds, grated mozzarella, smoked garlic aioli, hot sauce, pickled slaw, tempura bits
- Mac and cheese balls, spicy marzano sauce, basil puree, grana padano
- Nutella bombs, bourbon caramel sauce, vanilla whipped crème
Loaded hot & tasty Beavertail options – Cinnamon & Sugar, Skor Cheesecake, Chocolate Hazelnut, Apple Cinnamon, Triple Trip, Killaloe Sunrise, Banana Chocolate and many more including body warming Beaver Bites.
Chilli, burritos, tacos, quesadillas, gringos & nachos
WILL THERE BE HOT DRINKS SERVED??
Yes, there will be several hot beverages for sale. Hot chocolate, Coffee and the following specialty drinks:
Oakheart Hot Coco
- 1 oz Bacardi Oakheart
- 6 oz Hot Chocolate
- Mini marshmallows
- Cinnamon sprinkled on top
Bacardi Cinnamon & Spice Coffee
- 5 oz hot coffee
- 1 oz Bacardi Black – Can switch out Black for Oakheart.
- 1 oz Cinnamon Spiced syrup(cinnamon, star anise, cloves, black peppercorns and orange zest)
- Whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top
Ginger Hot Toddy
- 1 oz Bacardi Black – can switch out black for Oakheart.
- 6 oz water
- 1-inch piece of ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- .5 tablespoon honey
- Lemon slice
FOR THE SAFETY AND SECURITY OF ALL FANS, ARTISTS, AND STAFF MEMBERS, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO A SEARCH OF YOUR PERSONS AND ANY BAGS BEFORE ENTERING THE VENUE.
ITEMS NOT ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE:
- OUTSIDE ALCOHOL
- DRUGS OR DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- LAWN CHAIRS
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- GLASS BOTTLES OR CANS
- REFILLABLE DRINK CONTAINERS
- HARD SHELL COOLERS
- MEGAPHONES OR AIRHORNS
- LASER POINTERS
- BEACH BALLS, SOCCERS BALLS, ETC.
- ANIMALS (SERVICE ANIMALS ARE ALLOWED)
- LARGE BACKPACKS
- LARGE WALLET CHAINS OR SPIKES
- AEROSOL CANS OF ANY KIND
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERAS
- AUDIO/VIDEO RECORDING DEVICES
- ANY OBJECT THAT CAN BE USED AS A PROJECTILE OR WEAPON
ITEMS ALLOWED INTO THE VENUE:
- POINT AND SHOOT OR DISPOSABLE CAMERAS
- SMALL COLLAPSIBLE UMBRELLA
- SMALL TOWELS
- SMALL BACKPACKS OR BAGS
- PERSONAL AMOUNT OF FOOD
- ONE FACTORY SEALED PLASTIC WATER BOTTLE OF ANY SIZE
- CAMEL PACKS
- INFLATABLE ANIMALS AND DOLLS